At The Motherhood Center, we provide day-long treatment and care for pregnant and postpartum mothers (and their infants) suffering from acute PMADs. Sometimes women need a little more support to feel better. The day program runs Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM. We have an onsite nursery so that new mom's can bring their babies, and lunch is provided daily.
The day program services include:
- Weekly individual therapy
- Daily group therapy sessions
- Mother-infant therapy
- Medication management as needed
- Education and support for family members
- A meditation room for exhausted moms to rest and relax
- Activities including art, yoga, breathing exercises, and more.
Most women participate in the day program for two to three weeks and when they are done they feel much better. Ongoing therapy and support groups are available to women graduating from the day program to ensure they continue to get the support they need on the path to returning to their best self.
To see the day program schedule click here.